If you're not yet familiar with my Alpha Parent Model, I encourage you to download this PDF guide that breaks it down. Or read it here on my blog (the link opens in a new window).
In this video, I walk you through the nine MindFull Principles that I practice in order to navigate the executive functioning challenges that with ADHD and anxiety.
These are the same principles that help my clients to master their executive functioning skills so that they can become confident role-models and enthusiastic cheerleaders - AKA Alpha Parents - for their kids.
What you'll learn:
1. How to walk, talk, think, and act like an Alpha
2. How to model executive functioning.
3. Executive Functioning DOs and DON'Ts.
3. How to ground your actions in your values.
4. Motivation, Shmotivation - how to actually get what you want.
Print and post the 9 MindFull Principles where you can see them daily!
See you in the video,
P.S. Here's a previous video that dives a bit deeper into the Alpha Parent Model.